Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Granite and flooring!

Granite. A working kitchen sink. My life is definitely improving!

The guys promised granite last week while we were in San Diego and they delivered. They are also well on their way to getting the flooring done.

Here's the fireplace where you can see the new travertine tile on the hearth, the new TV mounted above and the start of the floor.



The monstrous island with its lovely granite. Can I tell you how great it was to come home from the grocery store today and place all of the bags on the kitchen counter!



Ahhhh...yes...the stovetop was also installed while I was gone.



If I could only find my cookware which is buried somewhere in the mess that is my garage, I would cook something!



We are so close to done and it's exciting! :D

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's gorgeous already! I'm so happy for you.